CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I still haven't seen this movie. Guess I'll have to wait for home media.

[*]

RIO 2 took in an estimated $7.6M this weekend. Domestic total now stands at $106.47M. #Rio2

[*]

THE OTHER WOMAN took in an estimated $14.2M this weekend. Domestic total now stands at $47.35M. #TheOtherWoman

Just to pick up on a topic you guys had a while back, I've never done a midnight screening before - but I would love to. I happened to be near a theater the night before Dark Knight Rises came out, and I was thisclose to just saying "fuck it" and buying a ticket.

CA: TWS should be ahead of RIO ll, right? So 8 M?

Should be close. Rio2 has a huge Sat jump and likely better Sun drop if last weekend is to go by.
  • Like 2

You know we won't get that until Tuesday, right?

Wait, so it's Sunday AND Saturday estimates for Weekend estimates?  :o  :o  All this time I thought Friday and Saturday had final numbers, with Sunday being the only day with an estimated number!

Edited by Spidey Freak of Highgarden

if it has as good legs as moonrise kingdom it will cross 60m.

moonrise kindwom had a 1.8m in weekend #9 that took it to 36m. it added 9.5m more.

GBH has 1.73m in weekend #9 so it has declined a little faster. should add 8.5m though.

• Like 1

Should be close. Rio2 has a huge Sat jump and likely better Sun drop if last weekend is to go by.

I want CA: TWS to win though. lol RIO ll hasn't won a weekend yet against Cap, right?