baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

any reason why TF4 would open over 100m?

Popular franchise, family appeal, big action blockbuster, Friday opening. Only someone whoIs biased would say it has no chance. It has the most chance of any summer movie Edited by John Marston

Last movie was well received. Only hated on the internet

Wait what?I'm pretty sure the reviews were awful and WOM wasn't as good.I do have TF4 opening above 100M because I fully expect it to be the highest grossing IMAX film this year(maybe) and the strong 3D boost.But there is that possibility that it won't hit 100M OW.
  • Like 1

Wait what?I'm pretty sure the reviews were awful and WOM wasn't as good.I do have TF4 opening above 100M because I fully expect it to be the highest grossing IMAX film this year(maybe) and the strong 3D boost.But there is that possibility that it won't hit 100M OW.

With Bay films. Reviews don't equal WOM
  • Like 2

First Catching Fire steals IM3's 2013 domestic crown and now Frozen could steal IM3's 2013 worldwide crown.Marvel fanboys will not be pleased.

Well there is something called AoU coming up so not really, at least for me :lol:  And I thought Frozen was great.  It deserves that kind of run that which outdoes both heavyweights of last year.

Popular franchise, family appeal, big action blockbuster, Friday opening. 

People said the same  thing about TASM2, and SM is a bigger franchise than TF.

Only someone who Is biased would say it has no chance. It has the most chance of any summer movie

that's is not saying much, really.

The last one had solid WOM. I think the biggest problem of TF4 is his own trailer. Lets compare the final trailers of TF4 and TF3 here:

http://youtu.be/CKD5SNYUpUk

Yeah, it is not even fair. TF3 had a masterpiece of a trailer. TF4 has a fine trailer, but nothing big.

The last one had solid WOM. I think the biggest problem of TF4 is his own trailer. Lets compare the final trailers of TF4 and TF3 here:http://youtu.be/kHRf01Gjoskhttp://youtu.be/CKD5SNYUpUkYeah, it is not even fair. TF3 had a masterpiece of a trailer. TF4 has a fine trailer, but nothing big.

Good point but maybe there will be another trailer