baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

86 degrees fahrenheit is inhumane? For the love of God, grow a pair. That's fine. 

Lots of people are extremely sensitive to heat. My mother gets deathly ill once it gets above 80. (We live in NE Ohio, there's lots of humidity too.)

Edited by PDC1987
  • Like 1

Not you Andy, lol.

Naw... unrelated.

I made a joke about CA and the heat but decided it was a little insensitive since the fires there are really bad.

However... if I thought my post was funny enough to garner at least 2 likes I would have kept it up and screw being sensitive.

• Like 1

Naw... unrelated.

I made a joke about CA and the heat but decided it was a little insensitive since the fires there are really bad.

However... if I thought my post was funny enough to garner at least 2 likes I would have kept it up and screw being sensitive.

We're used to the heat, we can take it. ;)

Naw... unrelated.

What was the joke?

We're used to the heat, we can take it. ;)

umm. That 109 F was hard to take. The good thing is that it cools down at night. But when it's that high it doesn't cool down enough, lol. My electric bill argh!

What was the joke?

It wasn't much of one.

tele said CA and heat and what popped in my mind was fires, barbecue and grilling and I posted something that was more gibberish then humorous.

I try to save the random free flowing gibberish posts for late at night when both me and half the forum readers have been drinking.

• Like 2

So you godawful, rude, cold hearted Godzilla haters, who would you rather leave for the sequel, Gareth Edwards, Max Borenstein, or Aaron Johnson? You can only choose up to two.

I didn't hate Godzilla, but if Aaron Johnson left, I wouldn't miss him at all

Wouldn't mind a different writer but not as important in my mind

Just got back from my 2nd viewing and the whole movie is just FANTASTIC and I can only image what the sequel will be like?? Oh and they had as usual, like 6 trailers including INTERSTELLAR and for those complaining about missing it?? You're not missing anything.. Hell, even MALFICENT looked better than that did.. :ph34r:

Posted Image

Everything. Worst child actor who somehow gets jobs. I can't even call what he does "acting" more like "Being an annoying little shit".

WHAT

HAVE YOU SEEN GODZILLA YET

THE KID IN THAT MAKES THE SAME SAD FROWN AT EVERYTHING IN THE DAMN MOVIE

1.Pierce Gagnon

2.Ty Simpkins

3. everyone else

Okay, I haven't seen it in a while so let me ask you this.  Did he forget the previous time he did it?  He clearly know what stuff to get and how to do it.  While he might not explicitly say it, he clearly knows how to build a time machine, that implies he has done it before.  Everyone else doesn't believe him so they are trying to find out if it's true or not.  They make a good case that he is just very mentally disturbed due to a previous trauma in his life.  

Pierce Gagnon is awesome. He and Tye Sheridan should do a movie together