Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/16-5/18 Zilla 93.2, Neigh 25.1, ASM 16.8, MDA 10.5

Jurassic World. They revealed some new stuff and I'm just curious how accurate they are.

They could be legit. I don't think they have reputation for making things up like Latino Review.  I haven't been on that site in a while though. It could have changed.

Jurassic World. They revealed some new stuff and I'm just curious how accurate they are.

If that is real, we are in for an epic trainwreck...

• Like 1

We everyone. What I read was quite bad...

Everyone doesn't think it's bad judging from the comment section, lol.

I wasn't planning on seeing it anyway, lol.

I think shit is about to go down in Agents of SHIELD over here. Fucking finally! I can't wait to see the crossover to CA2 episode. 

You guys are so far behind!

You guys are so far behind!

Yeah, they were one week behind but after the Winter break the show only returned on early April.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

OMG. I call bullshit on that one, Universal and Speilberg surely can't be that stupid right?.

That would be beyond trainwreck. It has to be a case of

the producers thinking that the T-Rex is too familiar with the movie audience by now so they need some new, something meaner to keep us excited. It sounds like a god awful idea though, its so stupid its actually pretty funny.

• Like 2