Films

CAYOM Year 9 Discussion Thread

Ugh I hate traffic delays.

So, what's going on with people buzzing in this thread?

Basically, CJohn asked for a state of where things were for dates for him and I put together a good date list for fillers

I'm personally almost done with Yzma, but something in real life just came up that might delay my writing or alternatively get it done a lot faster depending on the response

When's the exact deadline tonight?

Probably close to midnight EST. I've run into some difficulties with travel and logistics that will require some attention, which pushes back when I get finishing cleaning up a few things with Star Wars.

Alpha unless Asphalt is not released The 5th Wave needs a new director (as Brad Peyton is slotted for Asphalt).

Rorschach said this in the Year 7 thread (he accidentally posted it there):

"Dodge! and Asphalt have been cancelled. Into the Dead will be released on May 10."

• Like 1

The second act and third act of Into the Dead has changed drastically from my original plan of an epic battle between the zombies and a group of characters to just what the game it's being adapted from was originally about.