#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Better than The Lost World, IMO.

I agree though the scene where the T-Rex pokes it's head through the tent is vintage Spielberg. I remember the audience in my theater really getting into that scene.
  • Like 3

When it ends its run at 199.999999M, feel free to blame me :)

Oh, I will. I will choose to use my vast mod powers on you as well. Worse than any mind powers the great Kal-El may have once possessed. ;)

• Like 1

I agree though the scene where the T-Rex pokes it's head through the tent is vintage Spielberg. I remember the audience in my theater really getting into that scene.

There are some classic Spielberg scenes in that one, and I even like the T-Rex in SD stuff at the end, it's just the whole exercise feels like one giant cash grab and he mailed most of it in.

Better than The Lost World, IMO.

Eh! I liked the scenes of The T-Rex rampaging though San Diego in The Lost World.

I enjoy both films to be honest.

Edited by Fancyarcher

There are some classic Spielberg scenes in that one, and I even like the T-Rex in SD stuff at the end, it's just the whole exercise feels like one giant cash grab and he mailed most of it in.

Lost World always felt like Spielberg used his talents to plan out the set pieces...but spent no time thinking about the characters.Seriously...that's my issue with the film...I really don't like our protagonists, considering the entire story is about them fucking things up. And the movie seems completely oblivious to it.
  • Like 2