Fake

Mission Impossible 4 OS Thread ($461.9M) About To Cross 700M WW

I am a bit baffled by the drop. If that 37M figures includes 12.7M opening in UK, then it did only 24M from the holdovers. That's nearly 48% drop, which is a bit surprising considering all major markets held well.

I am a bit baffled by the drop. If that 37M figures includes 12.7M opening in UK, then it did only 24M from the holdovers. That's nearly 48% drop, which is a bit surprising considering all major markets held well.

12.7m in UK is full week, hopefully 37M only counts the weekend. Edited by firedeep

According to BOM:

Reinforcing Tom Cruise's status as an international superstar, Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol had no problem leading the foreign box office for the third weekend in a row. The fourth installment in the espionage franchise added $46.2 million from 43 markets, and including Monday and Tuesday grosses has already made $245.7 million overseas. The movie opened last Monday (Boxing Day) in the United Kingdom, and has earned a strong $14.3 million through its first nine days there. Including its domestic revenues, Ghost Protocol is at around $390 million worldwide, and should pass $400 million in the next few days.

I wonder if that $46.2m is for the normal weekend or the extended weekend till Monday. Edited by Fake