Fake

Mission Impossible 4 OS Thread ($461.9M) About To Cross 700M WW

Should do more.. SH2 is allready at 22 mill there... And will do a bit more..Cant MI4 do 15-20 mill then?

Looking at how much MI3 did in Italy ($7.6M), I think anything over 10M would be a good total. France and Germany are looking to finish around 50% more than MI3 did, so if Italy follows suit, it should do 11-12M.

Even worst case scenario, 210-215 US Domestic + 390 Overseas = 600 Million, crossing war of the worlds as all time top grossing WW movie of Tom Cruise.That too in a 4th movie of a fatiqued franchise starring a fading superstar at the fag end of his career.Awesome Result, i always like underdogs and thats the reason i saw the movie FDFS.

Even worst case scenario, 210-215 US Domestic + 390 Overseas = 600 Million, crossing war of the worlds as all time top grossing WW movie of Tom Cruise.That too in a 4th movie of a fatiqued franchise starring a fading superstar at the fag end of his career.Awesome Result, i always like underdogs and thats the reason i saw the movie FDFS.

Yeah.. Nice catch.. Its gonna be TC biggest movie ever.. And he has done quite a few big ones...hail the power of OS BO