Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Current kill tallies:

Moderators- 3 (Captain Craig- Collateral Consequences of Rocket Attack; Chasmmi- Guard-Dog Mauling; Iceroll- Dragon Warging)Sam- 2 (Scott Pilgrim + Spore- Decoy Deception)

Walt Disney- 2 (Ruthie + Spidey Freak- via Grand Theft Snowmobile)

Cmasterclay*- 1 (Cmasterclay- Suicide)

#ED- 1 (Mulder- Gunshot)

Films- 1 (CJohn- Stabbing)

Mango- 1 (Sun's Son- Grenade Toss)Numbers- 1 (Bishop54- Improvised Grenade Baseball)

Panda*- 1 (MGS- Crossbow)

Stingray- 1 (Panda- Hammer Time)

Tawasal- 1 (Adam- Withheld Emergency Medical Treatment)

* = Now deceased

Right now I am giving no credit for Grim's death since it is not clear who rigged the walkway

• Like 12

I love how I'm becoming something of a hero for the Gryffindor team, coming up with sound strategies and caring about my teammates. Granted, this may be just lead up to me being Hans 2.0. I may have just tempted Jandrew. God damn it.

• Like 3

Current kill tallies:

Moderators- 3 (Captain Craig- Collateral Consequences of Rocket Attack; Chasmmi- Guard-Dog Mauling; Iceroll- Dragon Warging)Sam- 2 (Scott Pilgrim + Spore- Decoy Deception)Walt Disney- 2 (Ruthie + Spidey Freak- via Grand Theft Snowmobile)Cmasterclay*- 1 (Cmasterclay- Suicide)#ED- 1 (Mulder- Gunshot)Films- 1 (CJohn- Stabbing)Mango- 1 (Sun's Son- Grenade Toss)Numbers- 1 (Bishop54- Improvised Grenade Baseball)Panda*- 1 (MGS- Crossbow)Stingray- 1 (Panda- Hammer Time)Tawasal- 1 (Adam- Withheld Emergency Medical Treatment) * = Now deceased Right now I am giving no credit for Grim's death since it is not clear who rigged the walkway

I like this! And its hilarious. You should post this after every couple parts or so.
  • Like 4

FROM NOW ON, IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR LINES, YOU WILL BE PUT IN A SCENE WHERE YOURE ON A DATE AT CHILIS WITH LARRY THE CABLE GUY, AND HE ORDERS $400 WORTH OF FOOD, AND YOU CANT PAY, SO YOU BECOME A PROSTITUTE IN FRESNO AND PICK UP AN OOGIELOVE, THE OOGIELOVE GIVES YOU HERPES AND YOUR PARTS FALL OFF, THEN NIKKI FINKE (YOUR WIFE) CATCHES YOU, SO SHE TURNS INTO A THREE HEADED DRAGON AND BITES OFF YOUR HEAD, AND A NEW SPORT CALLED HEADBALL IS CREATED AND INSTEAD OF PROPER BURIAL, YOUR HEAD IS USED AS THE BALL. AND YOUR BODY GETS NUKED FROM ORBIT. AND YOU GET BLAMED FOR STARTING WORLD WAR 3, SO NOT ONE WILL MISS YOU, EVER. OKAY. :) just enjoy the ride.

LMFAO!!!! Jandrew just be laying down the law ra now! DAMN STRAIGHT SON'!

• Like 3

Re, part 4:

Posted Image

Quick preview for Part 5.  

In Arendelle, Damien Roc is crawling through the snow. He's battered and bruised. Even Rodney King has nothing on him.

Damien Roc: (crawling, struggling) Why...did they do that?...

Unknown Voice: I can tell you why. Damien Roc turns around and grows surprised. Cut to black.

Posted Image

• Like 10