Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

I like that new name of mine Numbers. :lol: :lol:

I don't know what's more likely in Part 9: You and Walt Disney killing each other or the two of you teaming up to kill everyone else.

But I do think it'll be interesting to see if the other members in Westeros rally together to fight off the Mod Army. As a numerical guy, it definitely increases our odds of survival if we work together. But I get the feeling that even if that happens there'll be that one sonuvabitch who backstabs the rest of us so he/she can make a clean getaway.

I wonder if there'll be a point where the survivors will start redirecting their violence and powers towards the Powers That Be in a bid to escape, and if some of them get "hired" by the Powers to kill off the rest in exchange for their lives and some other comforts. Twist potential abounds.

• Like 3

I don't know what's more likely in Part 9: You and Walt Disney killing each other or the two of you teaming up to kill everyone else.

But I do think it'll be interesting to see if the other members in Westeros rally together to fight off the Mod Army. As a numerical guy, it definitely increases our odds of survival if we work together. But I get the feeling that even if that happens there'll be that one sonuvabitch who backstabs the rest of us so he/she can make a clean getaway.

I wonder if there'll be a point where the survivors will start redirecting their violence and powers towards the Powers That Be in a bid to escape, and if some of them get "hired" by the Powers to kill off the rest in exchange for their lives and some other comforts. Twist potential abounds.

Or I could end up joining the mod army.

• Like 3

An Event Horizon?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Naaaaaaa suwaynyaaaaa nabi babishibabbaaaaaa oooohhhhhh fuwayneee yaaa o a a a a...

That's how Part 10 will come in. You'll hear this and immediately come to the thread.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 8

jandrew , you must be totally pineapple expressing when writing this , its crazy its like GoT ep 10 where shit was happening all over the place, some deaths had me  :lol:  :lol:

when i have time i'll read this from the start , dunno when though 

ps: i just realized when i signed up it was as lady daenerys snow-stark , but since the show is done i've reverted to my old name , so i'm not sure if i've been mentionned already or not , feel free to keep me as lady daenerys if you want , 

by the way i was thinking if i haven't been picked yet could i be like the oracle or trinity in the matrix ? ^_^

basically i don't want to die lol so either as a badass trinity like i survived or as the oracle,type  i'm way more knowledgeable than shawn or you kkkkk just  throwing ideas your way.... :P

Edited by LadyEvenstar22

Posted Image

Naaaaaaa suwaynyaaaaa nabi babishibabbaaaaaa oooohhhhhh fuwayneee yaaa o a a a a...

That's how Part 10 will come in. You'll hear this and immediately come to the thread.

Uh oh. From a Disney movie. That's a sign you guys are in trouble.

Posted Image

• Like 3

jandrew , you must be totally pineapple expressing when writing this , its crazy its like GoT ep 10 where shit was happening all over the place, some deaths had me  :lol:  :lol:

when i have time i'll read this from the start , dunno when though 

ps: i just realized when i signed up it was as lady daenerys snow-stark , but since the show is done i've reverted to my old name , so i'm not sure if i've been mentionned already or not , feel free to keep me as lady daenerys if you want , 

by the way i was thinking if i haven't been picked yet could i be like the oracle or trinity in the matrix ? ^_^

basically i don't want to die lol so either as a badass trinity like i survived or as the oracle,type  i'm way more knowledgeable than shawn or you kkkkk just  throwing ideas your way.... :P

Currently no pineapples here haha, but I need something. Glad you're enjoying it. You've done some stuff throughout, it took your team like 6 parts to make it to Westeros. Make sure you catch part 10, tomorrow I'm guessing, you have a good amount of lines it. And haha nobody wants to die, but you'll never die in vain (if you do). And I think I've been calling you Lady Daenerys at first, but started saying Lady Evanstar, but it's all good. Lady Evanstar is what i plan to keep using.

• Like 1