Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Gryffindor has quietly been gaining power.

:sherlock: I get the feeling that with our new wands, we're going to be a force to be reckoned with. 

possibly against yourselves, the accio spell didn't work exactly as intended. I foresee something going awry later on with those wands

• Like 5

How the hell do you think I wouldn't know the wands are rigged??? I was just nodding there like a fool :angry: That was like saying Wingardium Leviosa and turning Neville into a frog :rolleyes:

Oh, and is Jack Nevada an Abed of the story?

And should I spoiler stuff like this? I don't feel like it :P

• Like 2

So where are all my lines?

You have one of the first of the whole thing in Part 1, and then you have some in 2 and 3. You have a lot of Tony/Steve banter with MGS, but he got an arrow to the head so that unfortunately has ended. Youre also in a big fight and someone, I forgot who, saved you. And you got to wingsuit. More for you will be coming soon!
  • Like 2

You have one of the first of the whole thing in Part 1, and then you have some in 2 and 3. You have a lot of Tony/Steve banter with MGS, but he got an arrow to the head so that unfortunately has ended. Youre also in a big fight and someone, I forgot who, saved you. And you got to wingsuit. More for you will be coming soon!

I think you should kill him for asking

• Like 6