Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Later today?

9PM EST today. Part 9 is basically Part 8.5. I wrote all of Part 8 at once. But it was too long remember, so I said I'd cut it in half. Things may be confusing now, but itll get much clearer. Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

And the

cloning

element may garner mixed reactions, but I didnt do it to confuse, I did it to add a surprise element of who really died, a step forward from the straightforwardness weve had so far. Again, Part 9 will clear it up, again its basically Part 8.5, and again, Im posting it tonight so 8 is still fresh in minds.

• Like 4

Unlike other episodes, which list teams as a whole appearing, this episode either lists individual people, or just uses the catch-all term members for describing players getting sucked out of one zone and plopped into another.

So I am uncertain whether to credit only individually IDed players as appearing, or considering everyone still alive as appearing in the episode.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Your dream was a good premonition.

It was pretty glorious. Love me some singing

Fun random sidestory: On a forum I used to be on, someone made a Glee story for the forum; AKA it was just about all the members in a cliche high school setting as a musical. It was freaking hilarious though (even though I wasn't a member of the glee club for no explicable reason <_< )

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 2

Am I dead?

That's the mystery. You'll find out at 9 pm eastern/8 pm central.

Unlike other episodes, which list teams as a whole appearing, this episode either lists individual people, or just uses the catch-all term members for describing players getting sucked out of one zone and plopped into another.

So I am uncertain whether to credit only individually IDed players as appearing, or considering everyone still alive as appearing in the episode.

Wait till after part 9. The teams dynamic may be altered as this is around the halfway point, but I'll make sure you know who died by who and which death and if it was a c---e death or member death. I already know and I knew when I typed it.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 3

That's the mystery. You'll find out at 9 pm eastern/8 pm central.

Wait till after part 9. The teams dynamic may be altered as this is around the halfway point, but I'll make sure you know who died by who and which death and if it was a c---e death or member death. I already know and I knew when I typed it.

How many hours is that as I live in the UK

• Like 1