Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Our forum really needs more girls....

True, but we do have some. There are probably even more, but they just don't list themselves as female in their profiles.

Off the top of my head, we have:

Ecstasy

Sam

K1stPierre

LadyEvenStar

Ban10

WhiskeyTangoFoxTrot

Warhorse

Cochofles

Talkie

Ruthie

Catty

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 4

I will find the bastard that did that to you and avenge you. I think I know where he went.

When you find him say this to him:And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furiousanger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

• Like 3

Threats! I feel threatened!This sounds like sexual harassment :lol:

Waterbottle should advertise box office forums  on Fifty Shades of Grey,  Hunger Games and Divergent forums. Advertise females can join for FREE!

Edited by Snoopy of Suburbia
  • Like 7

So where is Fancyarcher? Might need to edit him into the Gotham City shenanigans.

Fancyarcher is wasting his time going on a like crusade.

Best part though, he discovered local native girls. Now fancy's gonna have some fun.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 5

Waterbottle should advertise box office forums  on Fifty Shades of Grey,  Hunger Games and Divergent forums. Advertise females can join for FREE!

I'd love advertisement. I keep my sig as rainbow as possible but I dont think it works, viewership keeps getting smaller and smaller. I think its time to draft out my 30 second TV spot. Or should I attach a banner to the Moon?
  • Like 3

I'd love advertisement. I keep my sig as rainbow as possible but I dont think it works, viewership keeps getting smaller and smaller. I think its time to draft out my 30 second TV spot.Or should I attach a banner to the Moon?

I think both sound like great ideas. 

Edited by Empire
  • Like 2

True, but we do have some. There are probably even more, but they just don't list themselves as female in their profiles.

Off the top of my head, we have:

Ecstasy

Sam

K1stPierre

LadyEvenStar

Ban10

WhiskeyTangoFoxTrot

Warhorse

Cochofles

Talkie

Ruthie

Catty

Who dat?

:ph34r:;):rock:

• Like 2

True, but we do have some. There are probably even more, but they just don't list themselves as female in their profiles. Off the top of my head, we have: EcstasySamK1stPierreLadyEvenStarBan10WhiskeyTangoFoxTrotWarhorseCochoflesTalkieRuthieCatty

My homegirl Dragon. :)
  • Like 6