Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/23-5/25 DOFP 90.8, Zilla 30.9, Blen 14.3 [NO SPOILERS]

Just got an invite to a preview screening of a movie which sounds very derivative. It is directed by Chris Evans apparently.

Movie sounds like one of those Sunrise/Sunset movies.

• Like 1

I'm glad x-men was good enough to give me something to fanboy over. I thought this summer was gonna be as barren as last year for me on that front

Being a huge fan of Spider-Man, Godzilla, X-Men, and Captain America, I've felt that 2014 has been an outstanding year at the movies for me so far.

It really feels like Hollywood is making movies just for me.

• Like 1

Where did all these Xmen fans come from? LOL

No the question is where were they? Both X2 and X3 adjust to a higher 3 day OW than DOFP's 4 day. And that was without 3D. Hopefully the fans can embrace the new film and "retcon" that opening.

Very close w/ my Godzilla 65% drop prediction...Also Million Dollar Arm which opened weak itself will probably out gross Blended. Think about that for a second. The biggest joke is Sandler laughing to the bank.

Blended will make much more than Million Dollar Arm. N

Very close w/ my Godzilla 65% drop prediction...Also Million Dollar Arm which opened weak itself will probably out gross Blended. Think about that for a second. The biggest joke is Sandler laughing to the bank.

Blended will make much more than Million Dollar Arm. Not that that's relevant

No the question is where were they? Both X2 and X3 adjust to a higher 3 day OW than DOFP's 4 day. And that was without 3D. Hopefully the fans can embrace the new film and "retcon" that opening.

True. But I was just talking about on this board. I didn't know so many were Xmen fans.

True. But I was just talking about on this board. I didn't know so many were Xmen fans.

Lots of us here are big fans of lots of different franchises. We're just not loudmouth idiots over them like some people.