EDIT: I just saw that it's not the official estimate

Edited by Goffe

If true, DOFP drop is just outstanding

X3 dropped 63.8%

AWE 68.9%

Indy 4 71.6%

TS 60.7%

MIB3 61.5%

Well Tuesday's are stronger these days than they were back around X3. Still, should hopefully signal a weekend in the high 30s.

no response to what I said. Interesting. But yeah Fast 6 made 8m Tuesday and still dropped 63.6% over the weekend

I convinced myself of not discussing with you anymore, cause your hatred "realism" is palpable. but I'll break my rule one more time. Comparing F&F6 to DOFP is just outright ridiculous, FF series is Twilight for men (in frontloadness), we all know that.

I am unable to post my source for pretty obvious reasons.  

That's ok. We Believe you now.

And thanks for the heads up. Appreciate it. And now you're an instant Legend around here.

• Like 1

Monday to Tuesday drops so far:

DOFP: 58%

Godzilla: 64%

Neighbors: 50%

Spider-Man: 67%

Thank you; it will be great to have another person to give us early updates once in a while :)

Fan Bing Bing isn't that well liked though. She's one of those popular actresses that gets a lot of hype for her beauty but I don't really know anyone that checks for her acting wise

Blink was fantastic. I don't care that she's a future mutant; I want her back in Apocalypse. Easily the coolest visual power in the film besides Quicksilver

I use a program on Gifcam and then find clips on Youtube. It's extremely easy. Google it and you can read about how it works.

Wait, how does adding text work? I've had Gifcam for awhile, but no clue how to add text...

Wait, how does adding text work? I've had Gifcam for awhile, but no clue how to add text...

They added it with the latest version. Click edit, then add text. Then you drag it so it shows for a certain amount of frames.

• Like 1