ladyevenstar22

THE NORMAL HEART (HBO) tv movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8JfgPt0kWw

i'm watching this right now , its a film with mark ruffalo and matt bomer 

its uhh quite interesting , i love movies that feel new to me and i personally think there's not enough movies out there about the gay experience, 

the dallas buyers club was very poignant in that regard, majority of people have no idea what it was like for gays in the 80s with the advent of AIDS , 

this movie is showing the beginning of the disease when they still had no clue what it was exactly  whereas DBC it was already well advance as they were testing drugs trials etc and people were beginning to be aware it wasnt only a "gay" disease ....

kudos to the actors, amazing performance all around 

wow that was something else to watch , i cried i aint going to lie 

i always choke up when i see 2 people in love and one is dying , i don't care if they're same-sex or opposite sex couples 

LOVE IS LOVE when you don't have it or haven't experience it , you can still recognize it ! and you can't deny IT'S BEAUTIFUL

its really awful all these films depicting how arduous the fight was to get this disease to be recognize by officials in gvt , they basically murdered thousands of people by not providing assistance and not acknowledging the virus existence , so many years wasted 

why do some of us react like that at first ? why ? esp those in a position to help 

• Like 1

Jim Parsons will present the Critics' Choice LOUIS XIII Genius Award, established to honor an icon in the television industry, to Ryan Murphy, the Emmy Award-winning creator, writer and director of FX's Emmy-winning American Horror Story; FOX's Screen Actors Guild and Emmy Award-winning Glee; and FX's award-winning Nip/Tuck. Murphy's latest directorial project was the HBO adaptation of Larry Kramer's award-winning The Normal Heart, which is nominated for five CCTAs. 

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Tony-Hale-Jim-Parsons-More-to-Present-at-CRITICS-CHOICE-AWARDS-20140613#

angels in america , yeah need to rewatch that ! that was one of the first movie about gays i had seen, the only other would be philadelphia at the time , ha ha still remember my eyes going :blink:  watching la mala educacion by almodovar , i've since seen a few films , the more you know , the more its demistyfied ...

Nah, don't worry Mark will still win at the Emmys because he cried and flipped tables and stuff and apparently that's good acting according to them.Billy bob was way better tbh, and that wasn't even my favourite performance from FARGO up for contention in the lead actor category.