wileECoyote

Weds Numbers 6/4 Early proj Malef 5.6 DOFP 2.8 AMW 1.4

People like that needs to be punched in the sexual organs. Repeatedly.

Posted Image

Aw come on now. That's brutal. Probably a young teenage girl who doesn't know what to do with her feelings. 

• Like 2

Looks like there's a battle between the book readers and non-book readers, lol. 

fuck the book readers.

that's my stance on all these kind of battles, whether I've read the book or not, really.

• Like 4

I CAN'T WAIT for the show to overtake the books (which I think has like, a 90% chance of happening) so many smug assholes are gonna be lost.

They're all going to complain that this is where the show jumps the shark. Even though RR Martin wrote half of the the scripts.

• Like 1

Like GOT?

I didn't know GOT was like that with fans. Here people are mad because people are going to see the movies but haven't read the books. I hadn't heard of such foolishness.

• Like 1

I CAN'T WAIT for the show to overtake the books (which I think has like, a 90% chance of happening) so many smug assholes are gonna be lost.

I'm one of the readers, but I gave up mid-way through the 4th. I just could not get through it. There's only so much you can take, with the focus being on the shitty half of the characters. Well, shittier...

And I figured I'd just be frustrated waiting for the 6th, so I just said fuck it, I'll wait until all of 'em are out.

But yeah, I think there's a greater chance that Martin keels over before finishing the 7th book than him getting 'em all ready before the show overtakes them. Not to mention recent quotes where he said something to the effect of "ask me if I can finish the story in 7 books after I'm done with the 6th". I kinda hope HBO goes all "fuck you, GRR Martin!" and finishes in the planned 7 years.

• Like 1

I didn't know GOT was like that with fans. Here people are mad because people are going to see the movies but haven't read the books. I hadn't heard of such foolishness.

entitled assholes. they think skimming a book on their kindle makes them members of some club like the stonecutters or some shit and other people aren't allowed. smh.

• Like 2

i started reading the books when i was about 10 and i agree, some of them are annoying as hell.

just gonna leave this here:

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1