wileECoyote

Weds Numbers 6/4 Early proj Malef 5.6 DOFP 2.8 AMW 1.4

How much do you think it'll make overseas?

I'm not sure. There seem to be a lot of tweets from international fans saying they won't get the movie to such and such date.

LOL This argument is still going on.

Edited by ECSTASY

getover it people r going to see tfios even if they havent read the book im sure u have seen a movie based off of a book and havent read it

mallory♡♡ ‏@shawnsflannel  8m 

More

if u haven't read the book you don't deserve to see the movie sorry #tfios

Anathem would be pretty great as a TV series. You could pitch it as, what, Pillars of the Earth crossed with Star Wars.

Man oh man, it would be great. (In fact, any of Stephenson's books would be pretty cool as some sort of adaptation.)

In fact, I might be underrating Anathem a bit. It's been a little while since I read it. Good lord, talk about brain-expanding. The way the protagonist's universe (and, by proxy, the reader's universe) expands is just mind-blowingly awesome.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

We'll see if this holds true.

VIDEO: Will 'The Fault In Our Stars' Force Stodgy Hollywood to Realize Social Media = $$? #TFiOS http://bit.ly/TiXi9V 

The YA adaptation has been a juggernaut on social media for months inspiring fans to make GIFs, post on Facebook and watch the trailer

But Hollywood has just realized that fervor might translate into ticket sales at the box office.

Studio executives and consultants are cautious about linking social buzz to box office performance.

That has to change, as more reliable data turns social followings (and online data in general) into a predictive force.

Dafuq? Are these people for real? Christ!

lol lots of comic fans are the same way. You aren't allowed to critique a movie unless you know every issue of the comic backwards and forwards :rofl:

At least these teenagers have the excuse of being teenagers

• Like 6

that's a bunch of bullshit. seriously, fuck teenagers.

except don't do that. that would be inappropriate.

Dwight Howard. This day is coming full circle now. :lol:

• Like 2

that's a bunch of bullshit. seriously, fuck teenagers.

except don't do that. that would be inappropriate.

Must. Refrain. From. Singer. Jokes!

Well, if they're over the age of consent...

Man oh man, it would be great. (In fact, any of Stephenson's books would be pretty cool as some sort of adaptation.)

In fact, I might be underrating Anathem a bit. It's been a little while since I read it. Good lord, talk about brain-expanding. The way the protagonist's universe (and, by proxy, the reader's universe) expands is just mind-blowingly awesome.

Yeah. It took me a while to get into it, but when I did, it's so captivating.

Part of the reason Reamde was so disappointing to me was because it followed up Anathem and was pretty much lacking in every single way.