Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

I really don't think it's a terrible drop for Fault. weren't people expecting Fault to drop off the face of the earth? like a 70-80% drop?

The movie only dropped 54% on saturday, I say that's a good drop for this type of film

that was after a terrible first Saturday (4th highest Friday weekend share ever) - so nothing to brag about

• Like 1

I am genuinely, awfully sorry. I didn't realise I was spoling something. Please accept my apologies. Otherwise, I deserve my ignore.

Aight, I forgive you. Mostly for two reasons: one, you're new around here (in the future, spoiler tag the entire post), and two, I was reading TIME Magazine and their review of HTTYD2 has the same amount of implications as your post did, meaning I would've been spoiled anyway <_<

I'm watching 21JUMP STREET on the FX Channel.. It's almost over and funny how it came on at 9:30PM and is over at 12:03AM.. Was the movie THAT long in theatres or is this some sort of FX Channel type of thing??? So far, the movie is pretty sophomoric in the humor which is obviously why 22JS did so well...

May be sophomoric but it's pretty witty in that style of humor

• Like 1

People spinning on Dragon 2 opening is laughable when DWA stock already dropping like a rock.

It free falled by 11%+ within the minutes after the market opened this Monday morning.

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/DWA

I wish Katzenberg and the investors had your optimism.

Well, some investors clearly don't have a basic idea on how animated movies work... Well, what a shame.

• Like 1