John Marston

Tuesday Numbers (RTH) 22J 7.2,HTTYD2 5.9,Malef 2.9

- 2 How to Train Your Dragon 2 Fox $5,905,504 +17% - 4,253 $1,389 $60,413,114 5
- 4 Maleficent BV $2,841,610 +25% -40% 3,623 $784 $168,133,068 19
- 3 The Fault in our Stars Fox $2,641,279 +15% -47% 3,273 $807 $85,716,256 12
- 5 Edge of Tomorrow WB $2,083,413 +25% -40% 3,505 $594 $60,757,129 12
- 6 X-Men: Days of Future Past Fox $1,242,446 +20% -39% 3,042 $408 $208,532,577 26

http://boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?view=1day&sortdate=2014-06-17&p=.htm

• Like 1

Uh, no. The gap will still be enormous, even if we get a Shazam or Sandman movie.

The DC line could probably close the gap on the Marvel line, given time and exposure. And there might be something roughly analogous between the two companies' evergreen characters (Mickey, Bugs, etc.) But WB really doesn't have anything to contend with Star Wars or the Disney Princess lineup.

• Like 2

The DC line could probably close the gap on the Marvel line, given time and exposure. And there might be something roughly analogous between the two companies' evergreen characters (Mickey, Bugs, etc.) But WB really doesn't have anything to contend with Star Wars or the Disney Princess lineup.

Even with the Pixar stuff when you consider Toy Story, Cars etc.

• Like 1

Uh, no. The gap will still be enormous, even if we get a Shazam or Sandman movie.

Well that's their problem. They should have used the characters years ago, instead of letting Marvel rule comic book movies. Batman can only do so much.

Well that's their problem. They should have used the characters years ago, instead of letting Marvel rule comic book movies. Batman can only do so much.

Well Superman merchandise should have gotten a boost. Those T shirts with the S are super popular where I live.

Well Superman merchandise should have gotten a boost. Those T shirts with the S are super popular where I live.

Superman's an icon and MOS was very hyped, so I can't say it's all that surprising to be honest that Superman shirts are very popular.

Makes sense that MOS would boost merchandising.

Edited by Fancyarcher

That seems like overload. Apocalypse plz move to April.

Nah. Spidey needs to move to 2017, WB and Disney need to sort their shit with BvS and Cap (Cap to April), TF5 late June, and Apocalypse to July would be my wish.

They should have done a lot of things first, instead of waiting for Marvel to play catch up.

They need a visionary. One guy that knows where to take the properties.

• Like 1

Yes. I just read HP is a big one for WB.

Harry Potter is massive. Any studio would love the property, they even had to go make and a new trilogy based off the world of Harry Potter, because it did that well for WB.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Nah. Spidey needs to move to 2017, WB and Disney need to sort their shit with BvS and Cap (Cap to April), TF5 late June, and Apocalypse to July would be my wish.

Yeah. Alice in Wonderland 2 opens same day as Apocalypse too I heard.

But Fox seems to love the Memorial Day boost too much.