John Marston

Tuesday Numbers (RTH) 22J 7.2,HTTYD2 5.9,Malef 2.9

Sorry it makes you unhappy when people show love for things you don't like. That's just pretty sad.

Hey, I wasn't being serious. It was just kind of a throwaway comment. I'm sorry if it came across as hurtful. 

• Like 1

Captain America 2

XDOFP

Edge of Tomorrow

My 3 favorites so far this year.

Mine's HTTYD2, EOT, XMDOFP. CATWS is 4th.

Just saw Inglourious Basterds. Of the 4 Tarantino flicks I've seen; RDogs, Django, Basterds, Pulp Fiction

• Like 1

Mine's HTTYD2, EOT, XMDOFP. CATWS is 4th.

Just saw Inglourious Basterds. Of the 4 Tarantino flicks I've seen; RDogs, Django, Basterds, Pulp Fiction

Tarentino

Jackie Brown

R Dogs

Basterds

Kill Bill V1

Kids gotta see something that isn't necessarily Transformers. DW can thank their lucky stars they have a light summer for family fare.

They could have went and seen Dragon last weekend since it was the first big animated film in two months but they didn't do why would interest suddenly come later ?

They could have went and seen Dragon last weekend since it was the first big animated film in two months but they didn't do why would interest suddenly come later ?

Yup. It's dead alright. I expect a 100% decrease this weekend. Who sees a movie on its second weekend when they could have gone on the first? Pfffft.

I guess im not too surprised to see that there were so many adults without kids in my theater for HTTYD loking at the OW. But it was still kind of shocking, maybe parents just wont take their kids to the movies this summer? Thanksgiving/Christmas will be huge at this rate. 

It is possible that other family activities around Father's Day were already planned.  Some people watched The U.S. Open on TV or barbecued in the backyard.  A handful have graduation parties to attend in early or mid-June.  Either way, the good legs for this movie will be there as the next month goes on.