#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

The thing is, while this is pretty funny, I worked for a communications company doing outbound calls for awhile. And even though I hated the job and having to sell stuff. Most people who take telemarketer jobs have really no other choice for work. Some may be total assholes and I worked with a few of those, but most are really freaked out by the entire process. So it's really like a bully to take advantage of that. The companies forcing the calls may be evil, but not necessarily the people forced to make the calls. They're just trying to pay the bills. And the turnover is super high because of the emotional toll it takes on them./rant.

I can understand that definitely. But in a way, I kinda admire the comedic prowess of these guys. I know that if I tried to do this type of stuff, I'd meltdown halfway through it (being the pranker I mean)
  • Like 1

I can understand that definitely. But in a way, I kinda admire the comedic prowess of these guys. I know that if I tried to do this type of stuff, I'd meltdown halfway through it (being the pranker I mean)

Some pranks can be hilarious. I used to watch Crank Yankers a lot, but every once in awhile a prank backfires because you start to feel for the people being pranked. Though that could just be me. :P

• Like 2

Some pranks can be hilarious. I used to watch Crank Yankers a lot, but every once in awhile a prank backfires because you start to feel for the people being pranked. Though that could just be me. :P

oh no I get what you mean by the empathy factor đefinitely
  • Like 2