#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Yup. I even wrote a few songs and recorded too.

At least I found my true calling eventually, I want to be a comedian now. Thankfully there's no voice breaking involved with that.

Yea...just some ass kicking...

Posted Image

• Like 4

I used to want to make it as a Hollywood leading man, but since I don't have the looks, I'm just gonna try to become like Seth Rogen or something

Ben Affleck was the dream though :(

Hey not all Hollywood leading men are considered to be attractive. If you don't consider yourself attractive, you can always go the comedy route. You mentioned Seth Rogen after all.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

I used to want to make it as a Hollywood leading man, but since I don't have the looks, I'm just gonna try to become like Seth Rogen or something

Ben Affleck was the dream though :(

You are a good looking guy, so don't be so down on yourself. 

Ben Affleck really isn't that good look anyways. 

Edited by Empire
  • Like 4

Hey not all Hollywood leading men are attractive. If you don't consider yourself attractive, you can always go the comedy route. You mentioned Seth Rogen after all.

Yeah, I'd love to do comedy. It's apparently what I'm good at seeing I was always typecast into the funny role in high school plays

• Like 2

You are a good looking guy, so don't be so down on yourself. 

Ben Affleck really isn't that good look anyway. 

Thanks, but it's fine. It's also more that I know I could never get myself into shape... then again, look at Chris Pratt. IDK

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd love to do comedy. It's apparently what I'm good at seeing I was always typecast into the funny role in high school plays

I was always cast as villains for some weird reason in my school plays.

• Like 2

Thanks, but it's fine. It's also more that I know I could never get myself into shape... then again, look at Chris Pratt. IDK

If he can, anybody can. Just need a good personal trainer to help. 

• Like 1

Some lady just mixed spaghetti and meatballs with peanut butter and jelly. It did not look good.The episode before a guy from Chicago combined Chicago style hot dog with a Chicago deep dish pizza it looked awesome

• Like 5

Money talks...

Hell, I used to have six pack abs from all the surfing but the corporate lifestyle took that out...now if someone paid me millions to get back into shape and star in a movie I would do it too...

• Like 2