#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

The ones I had tasted like...huge amounts of spice. But the texture was very crunchy, and the aftertaste was sweet. I liked them.

Okay, you sold me. Someday if I ever get the chance, I will try one.  ^_^

• Like 2

RTH, I've never gotten the chance to introduce you to this, but please take a peek at the Box Office Knight thread sometime. You are a very integral part of the story and a big inspiration of it. You are after all, God, like Morgan Freeman. (For the others, part 4 up...sorry for delay, blame Soccer) http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/13979-the-box-office-knight-rises-page-12-part-4-up-updated-6222014-do-you-feel-in-charge/?p=1502495

I'll need to read this too.
  • Like 2

I love dipping fries into a chocolate milk shake. Works best from Wendy's with a frosty.In related news that and beer are the reasons I don't weigh what I did twenty years ago

I agree, chocolate and fries are very tasty, though the concept in of itself will probably leave people going "wha!"

• Like 4

I agree, chocolate and fries are very tasty, though the concept in of itself will probably leave people going "wha!"

I see people doing it all the time at Steak 'n Shake...I think their thin fries allow a better shake to fry dipping ratio...

• Like 2

It's pretty tasty once you get to trying it.

Oh yea...one of my favorite things as a kid...I am surprised that a lot of folks haven't tried it...I thought every kid did it...that and root beer floats...

• Like 2

Oh yea...one of my favorite things as a kid...I am surprised that a lot of folks haven't tried it...I thought every kid did it...that and root beer floats...

Most people are probably too disgusted / weirded out by the idea to even look at it.

Also I LOVE root beer floats.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1