Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

Lethal Weapon was brilliant. As was Predator.

I just watched Commando again a few days ago, and holy crap, that movie holds up well! In fact I think that movie has actually gotten better over the years. Seriously.

Commando makes hair grow in my chest. 

• Like 2

I just found out recently (within the last few years) that she (a female) directed that movie.  Keanu Reeves was so hot.

I don't think Keanu was ever hotter than he was in Speed. Break point comes close.

Edited by reddevil18

I've got no problem with a Shane Black Predator reboot. He's far more suited to the propertyl than just about any other director in Hollywood.

But why? Again, what's the point? The first movie was plenty Shane Blackian. So... the remake/reboot is gonna be Shane Blackian again?

• Like 1

I just found out recently (within the last few years) that she (a female) directed that movie.  Keanu Reeves was so hot.

Point Break was fantastic, but everyone should watch Near Dark. A great vampire flick.

• Like 1

Speaking of Bigelow, if you haven't seen it, NEAR DARK is a must-see. Low budget movies back then weren't answerable to anyone (it seems) -- all sorts of cool and interesting stuff got made.

You beat me to it by 2 minutes! You win!

• Like 2

Point Break was fantastic, but everyone should watch Near Dark. A great vampire flick.

You beat me to it by 2 minutes! You win!

Just looked it up on IMDB. A vampire road movie? I'll pass, lol.

• Like 1