Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

Ugh. A Spider-Man movie is making less than 100k a day and still not over 200m.

For comparison's sake, the other Spidey sequels' totals when their dailies fell below 100k:

TASM: 257.7m(129% above 200m)

SM3: 333.79m(170% above 200m)

SM2: 369.96(185% above 200m)

No data for SM1 as it crossed 400m before its dailies fell below 100k and Sony couldn't give a $#!T to track it.

My reaction?

Posted Image

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 3

Well, with Shane at least it won't be dark and gritty. I guess. It shouldn't be too light-hearted either.

But enough of these reboots, just stop please :(

Didn't they already reboot this with Adrien Brody? The first one is such a classic. I have it on blu ray.

Well, with Shane at least it won't be dark and gritty. I guess. It shouldn't be too light-hearted either.

But enough of these reboots, just stop please :(

This could be different. Shane goes way back to the beginnings of the franchise so he will take Predator and make the film the studio wanted to make in 1987. They wanted him to rewrite the script back then but I think he had too much on his plate with Lethal Weapon, etc.

So is TF4 makes around 100 million domestic this weekend there are 2 different ways we can look at that.  1) It was an enormous hit amongst the general public or 2) Given that a ticket for that kind of movie averages about $8.75, that means that about 11 million Americans went to see it.  There are 325 million Americans, so only 3-4% of Americans actually bothered to see it.  I choose to look at the numbers this way to make myself feel better.

Didn't they already reboot this with Adrien Brody? The first one is such a classic. I have it on blu ray.

I love the original but I was never interested in any of the others. I remember seeing something with Danny Glover. That didn't go that well...

I see the Adrien Brody one is PREDATORS. CJohn was watching it the other day :D

• Like 1

Anyone who think Predator was a perfect film is fooling themselves. It can easily be improved.

The only issue I see is they've watered down the franchise so much with AVS and Predators, the GA won't care.

I love the original but I was never interested in any of the others. I remember seeing something with Danny Glover. That didn't go that well...

I see the Adrien Brody one is PREDATORS. CJohn was watching it the other day :D

The second one with Danny Glover was actually pretty good. But I like the "and then there were none" style of the first one. Plus Arnie was just on top of his game back then. Greatest action star that ever lived.

• Like 2

Anyone who think Predator was a perfect film is fooling themselves. It can easily be improved.

The only issue I see is they've watered down the franchise so much with AVS and Predators, the GA won't care.

What? It is perfect. Go away now. :D

• Like 2