Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

Saw The Wind Rises today. It's unlike any of his films, but such a fitting final film for him. The last scene was so emotionally powerful that it forces me to not give it anything lower than an A.The man is such a visionary storyteller.

Not his last movie

• Like 1

i haven't watched any of his anims, I will try to find time for them. I have only read good things about them.

Ponyo is a waste of time, but Spirited Away is phenomenal

I too need to see more Miyazaki movies, those two are the only ones I've seen

• Like 1

Gaston? Jafar? Scar? Captain Hook? Hades? Man?

You know, I had an idea for CAYOM that was essentially doing the best thing instead of Disney origin movies.

An Ocean's 11 style caper involving Disney villains trying to steal Mickey's Sorcerer's Hat

PAY ME NOW DISNEY

• Like 1

Pretty sure The Matrix and Parenthood are the only two Keanu movies I've seen

How is that possible? You got a lot of catching up to do. Speed is a classic and launched Sandra Bullock into a star.

Speed, Point Break, Dangerous Liaisons, Bill and Ted, Much Ado About Nothing, Something's Gotta Give, The Devil's Advocate and so on and so forth.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1