Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

I've seen like the last 30 minutes of Miss Congeniality 2 and I was so bored with it

There's no Miss Congeniality 2.

I mean, there's no Alfred in it. Auto-fail

• Like 1

I was about to watch Hollywood Homicide but then I saw its IMDB score. I think im going to watch The Running Man instead with all this Arnold talk. 

I like the Running Man. Hollywood Homicide is not that good. I tried it for Harrison Ford and wanted to give Josh Hartnett a chance.  Running Man is campy but there is a lot going on. It's pretty crazy and fun if you're in the mood for it.

• Like 2

I like the Running Man. Hollywood Homicide is not that good. I tried it for Harrison Ford and wanted to give Josh Hartnett a chance.  Running Man is campy but there is a lot going on. It's pretty crazy and fun if you're in the mood for it.

Yeah I saw it with my dad when I was probably about 9 so its in need of a rewatch. I remember liking it though. 

• Like 1