La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

I'm sure you do but are being modest.

I tend to think of posters as looking like their avatars, for some reason, even though I can clearly see the pictures are mostly movie stars.

I suppose I ought to put photo up for myself, at the moment I'm a grey, blank, possibly male blob.

Then I definitely chose the right avatar. Because my avatar is downright sexy.

Posted Image

• Like 5

I'm sure you do but are being modest.I tend to think of posters as looking like their avatars, for some reason, even though I can clearly see the pictures are mostly movie stars.I suppose I ought to put photo up for myself, at the moment I'm a grey, blank, possibly male blob.

Caesar thinks Caesar looks rather good, war paint definitely suits him.

• Like 1

Under the Skin is f**king fantastic. This is how you do an adaptation. I'd read the book beforehand, but this Glazer dude really turned it into his own thing. Masterpiece level stuff.

How was ScarJo? 

I'm sure you do but are being modest.I tend to think of posters as looking like their avatars, for some reason, even though I can clearly see the pictures are mostly movie stars.I suppose I ought to put photo up for myself, at the moment I'm a grey, blank, possibly male blob.

I can't look more different from my avatar :P Plus, I can't play football nearly as good as the great Luka Modrić  :(

:)Twice, he seem happy to work the room have conversation with you remembers people he's meet, seem pretty down to earth (theres a lot that have their heads to far in he clouds)

Posted Image

• Like 7

Under the Skin is f**king fantastic. This is how you do an adaptation. I'd read the book beforehand, but this Glazer dude really turned it into his own thing. Masterpiece level stuff.

ScarJo just keeps getting better and better. In both acting, choosing interesting projects, and of course, sexiness.
  • Like 2

How did we come to the conversation about Empire's sex?  :huh:

It all started when someone asked about the gay members that came out and pointed them to the QAM thread.

• Like 1