La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

Best Fincher:1. The Social NetworkBest Cameron:1. Titanic2. AvatarAll I've seen of either of them

Oh my God. Blankments you haven't seen The Terminator or T-2? Or Fight Club?Stop whatever you're doing and watch them now.
  • Like 6

This can't be fixed with water flosser. There's black shit in there.

GET TO THE GATDAMN DENTIST. Theres a list of problems that could occur if you let this continue.And it wont help with girls. They may not see it when you smile, but theyll taste it when they kiss you. And well...
  • Like 2

1. Rocky(Classic, classic, classic)

2. Rocky Balboa(The "speech" elevates this so much)

3. Rocky III(Cheesier than Rocky II, but the death of Mickey and Apollo training him save it)

4. Rocky II(This is nearly a remake of #1 but with an alternate ending and less interest in getting there)

5. Rocky IV(Film in 22 words: "If he dies, he dies.",training to 80s song, training to 80s song, training to 80s song, "I must break you." "Adrian!")

6. Rocky V(WTH?)

1. Rocky

I think this is not nearly much of a crime as my others :P

• Like 1

I haven't posted about the dailies for awhile so bear with me as I will probably repeat what has already been said.

22 Jump Street: Solid BO run thus far, 200m looks to be out of reach unless it can pull off some amazing holds in the coming weeks so haven't given up on it just yet. Still, a finishing point around 185m looks doable. A big win for Sony and congrats on avoiding the comedy sequel curse.

How to Train Your Dragon 2: What the fuck happened with this one? I've thought about it and the only reasonable explanation is that the first one was a huge beneficiary of the post Avatar 3D marketplace. Much like Alice in Wonderland, it's BO gross was inflated. But man, after seeing animated sequels being hit and miss lately, this one comes as a surprise.

Maleficent: Keep doing your thing! I called for 200m+ after its OW and it's gonna cruise past that no problem. Does it have its eyes on Oz?!

Edge of Tomorrow: Pulling for it to squeeze past 100m. It's had a solid run following its meh OW.

DOFP: Please pass The Last Stand! That is all.

• Like 5

Blankments hasnt seen T2? What the hell? I feel like I dont even know you. Seriously Blank its on AMC/TBS/yada yada like every 2 months. Matter of fact its on Netflix. Give me a few more likes then go watch now. Unacceptable, Blank. T2 is LIFE.

• Like 3

Rank the Michael Hanekes 1. Cache (top 5 of all time)2. Amour3. The White Ribbon4. Funny Games5. Code Unknown6. Funny Games remake

Rank the Tarkovskys:1. Stalker2. Andrei Rublyev3. Ivan's Childhood4. Solaris5. Nostalghia6. The Sacrifice7. The Mirror
  • Like 2

:) Twice, he seem happy to work the room have conversation with you remembers people he's meet, seem pretty down to earth (theres a lot that have their heads to far in he clouds)

I once had a really messed up dream where me and two of my friends were turned into dogs so we ran away from a psycho witch (who was one of my friends' mom) and Chris Evans adopted us, and when he hugged us, we turned back into humans and we were raised by him.

I'm not making this up :lol:

• Like 3

I once had a really messed up dream where me and two of my friends were turned into dogs so we ran away from a psycho witch (who was one of my friends' mom) and Chris Evans adopted us, and when he hugged us, we turned back into humans and we were raised by him.

I'm not making this up :lol:

I'm not surprised at all. 

• Like 1