CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Yes, and that's my point - Pixar have done it successfully. The two you mentioned are DW. And I think you're putting too much stock in the effect the R-rated competition had. 

Mostly I was being facetious. Or fecetious. Or maybe both.

I'll watch UTS again tomorrow, maybe I'll like it the second time, who knows. It just felt more like a video installation that an actual, gripping movie. It wasn't creepy enough, or weird enough, or original enough for me to get invested in it. The movie is all about the atmosphere and the atmosphere didn't work for me. 

...but... but... weren't you posting here while you were watching?

I mean, I know the home video experience isn't comparable to a theatrical one, but shut down your browser, put it on the biggest screen you have (or hold your laptop close), crank up the sound or put on some headphones, and don't stop until it's done.

• Like 6

Shayhiri is now permanently banned

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This forums has just died a little.

This is what happens when you go full retard. Shay went full retard.

...but... but... weren't you posting here while you were watching?

I mean, I know the home video experience isn't comparable to a theatrical one, but shut down your browser, put it on the biggest screen you have (or hold your laptop close), crank up the sound or put on some headphones, and don't stop until it's done.

I made the three posts on my phone but yes, I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself. 

well I guess the apocalypse is here. I did not like transformers at all. In fact I came close to hating it. Everything that I feared about the movie came true. The new story and the new characters simply don't match up to the old story and the old characters. So eventually when you get to a bunch of robots fighting each other it doesn't mean anything because you really don't care about who they are protecting and why they are fighting. So this movie is a big failure in my opinion......not good at all

The legendary moment when everyone went WTF for a 1 minute.

• Like 2

TF: 70 OW

ROTF: 108 OW

DOM: 98 OW

Average: 92 Million

I don't want to spin anything yet cause it's early but AoE looks to fall within range of the Average overall OW for the franchise.    

So we already know what Paramount is gonna use. 

• Like 1

TF: 70 OW

ROTF: 108 OW

DOM: 98 OW

Average: 92 Million

I don't want to spin anything yet cause it's early but AoE looks to fall within range of the Average overall OW for the franchise.    

Except they all had 5 or even fucking 7-day long OW. Those numbers came after the movies had already burned between 50 and 100 million's worth of demand. It is NOT the same range, due to this very important factor.

• Like 5