CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

But we don't. We get every GoT episode 48 hours after it passes in America. And Walking Dead just 20 hours after it passes in America.

That's still way too long, I need to see that shit right away :D (GoT of course, I don't watch TWD)

• Like 1

But again, whether it grosses 100m by Sunday or Monday doesn't change that at all. It's still going to gross the same basic amount in 2 weeks or whatever. So it's really a moot point... unless you think Paramount is cheating every single day in order to save a nebulous amount of profit participation later.

But I don't think you think that. :)

Ok I got what your saying  :)... Lol  I hope Paramount isnt that bad with not wanting to payout loll ..

What  are you expecting  OS...i think this will beat Moon  OS tally... Thoughts ?

• Like 1

We are so opposite - Buffalo Bill makes me laugh - especially when he's dancing!

Buffalo Bill I could buy, he felt like someone who might actually exist in real life which makes him all the more disturbing than the operatic and larger-than-life Lecter.

Welcome to the forums, btw.

• Like 1

That's still way too long, I need to see that shit right away :D (GoT of course, I don't watch TWD)

And that is why NCIS is the most watched show WW :lol: 

• Like 1

No had to work  online , so  likely next week. Are you going this weekend.

No not this weekend. I'm going to a concert tonight. And I'm going out of town next weekend. And Apes :bop: is the next  weekend. I'll probebly see it late in July.

• Like 2

Speaking of a show that should have been allowed a second season. Any fans of the Tommorrow People :( Loved it... RIP though--EEEP!!

Oh and Heroes is back!! Cant wait to see what they do with its mighty return this year. I Loved heroes. Thought they really bounced back storywise and then it was  frigging cancelled.. Good to see life still flows within its veins

• Like 1

Buffalo Bill I could buy, he felt like someone who might actually exist in real life which makes him all the more disturbing than the operatic and larger-than-life Lecter.

Welcome to the forums, btw.

Thank you Jack - lurking for awhile but got to say you always make me laugh!

• Like 1