CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Mrs. Tele fell asleep during the Bayhem in PEARL HARBOR.

I'm pretty sure everyone fell asleep during Pearl Harbor outside of the attack. Probably still the best action scene in a Michael Bay movie just because it stopped being such a dreadful bore for 45 minutes and became something spectacular (of course, it went back to being a dreadful bore once it ended).

• Like 2

Aren't you forgetting the best collectors edition this year

Posted Image

That just looks fucking creepy. My son would piss himself even more. I'll pass.
  • Like 2

Aren't you forgetting the best collectors edition this year

Posted Image

Yeah... of this one I am going to go with the steelbook.

I am curious to see Godzilla's special edition  :ph34r:

• Like 2

But you could look for TF diapers. (And then settle for Elmo ones.)

What's with that!? I bought "Pampers" and they all have Elmo faces. Wtf is that shit?
  • Like 2

What's with that!? I bought "Pampers" and they all have Elmo faces. Wtf is that shit?

Now you know why Michael Eisner wanted Disney to buy Sesame Street along with The Muppets. Too bad Sesame Street wasn't for sale.

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 1

To those who enjoy TF4, they see the Robots as the main casts, not humans.

Not true for me. I enjoyed all of the new cast except Petz. In fact I think I like them better then Shia, Megan and the original crew.

I'm pretty sure everyone fell asleep during Pearl Harbor outside of the attack. Probably still the best action scene in a Michael Bay movie just because it stopped being such a dreadful bore for 45 minutes and became something spectacular (of course, it went back to being a dreadful bore once it ended).

I was gonna say he did great job on that attack scene. The movie was bad. But the wave of attacks and the element of surprise was well done.

#ED's gonna get custom diapers with Michael Caine's face printed on them

But, but... I thought he was gonna have some with Nolan's face?  :ph34r: