CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Deadline:6th UPDATE, SATUDAY, 10:38 PM: Saturday is going to end up down anywhere between 20% and 25% from Friday, which is a bigger than expected drop and puts Transformers: Age of Extinction back to right around $100M or a little under. Either way, Transformers will be the biggest opening of the 2014 to date. Saturday is now expected to be around a $31.8M to $33M haul, which places it around $99M+ at the moment. More to come.

See? Before even Rth....

Wait, I think that may be wrong.

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™

97M OW Domestically...94M OW in ChinaHow the fuck does this series keep doing this?

101M  Domestic and 95M OW in China ED....Simply put people love Optimus and company  since Childhood and Bay is able to give them a taste of it  which his big toys and BOOM  BOOM style of directing.

Whats going to make your mouth drop is Optimus has a  chance to surpass Avengers with a humoungous 1B+ OS gross and 300+M domestic...Wow  Will get potentially 270-300M of that billion OS in China alone!! Anyone good at figuring out what we need in other territorries to make 1B+ OS

Woah, Guys. I just realized:

the superhot daughter chick in TF4 dancing with Bumblebee scene totally went the way of the Dane DeHaan question of the day scene. I'm sad.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 2

Still looking at a 250M WW weekend...Too bad it's opening in July in other major countries or it could have been bigger.

LOL ED with up to 270-300+M  domestic and potentially way over a billion OS....Paramount is dancing on the moon right now..

Anyone here think 1B OS is happening? 300+M possible in China alone... Holy shit!1

DOFP will pass 700M on BOM with that Sat number yay

Umm... no...DOFP passed 700M this past Tuesday... It's total will be about 710M after this weekend, possibly the current highest grossing movie of 2014.BOM has not updated.

Umm... no...DOFP passed 700M this past Tuesday... It's total will be about 710M after this weekend, possibly the current highest grossing movie of 2014.BOM has not updated.

Yeah I know, that's why I said "on BOM" ;)I'm aware of the HR article :)
  • Like 1

More territories than exist on this planet. :)

Avatar made 2billion oS in up to 250% less developed markets lol..  I believe prime could muster up a billion with all this market expansion and Camerons new Avatar camera technology making folks rewatch the 3D. : ;)

We need 70-80 M now in SK and Japan.... When does it  hit Japan and SK.. Also has prime made it to UK yet

" I took your beatings your Giant Robots haterS!!" " As you can see  I Shall Stand and the haters shall fall!"

--" I am Optimus Prime and this is my billion dollar story!"

He said on BOM. I took that to mean that he knows BOM hasn't updated.

• Like 1