CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Sat update

AOE 31-32.5 (Empire will be happy) ,22J 6,HTTYD2 5.1,TLAM2 4.4,Malef 3.3, JB 3.2,EOT 2.2,FIOS 1.7, DOFP 1.3

So %age from Friday    

AOE (ex-mid)  -5% to -1%

22JS         +20%            

HTTYD 2   +24%

TLAM 2     +29%

Malef         +27%

JB              +42%

EOT          +40%

FIOS          -8%  

DOFP        +37%

%age change from LW Sat

22JS         -44%            

HTTYD 2   -49%

TLAM 2     -57%

Malef         -37%

JB              -39%

EOT          -47%

FIOS          -47%  

DOFP        -50%

Malef seems to be the standout as usual.  EoT took a hit but it's 100M hopes survives for now.
  • Like 5

He said on BOM. I took that to mean that he knows BOM hasn't updated.

Didn't BOM up date to Tues though?  Their Int # is a couple million higher than the w/e # was.  BOM though deducts P.R. from international since FOX counts it twice for domestic and int'l and other outlets report those numbers.

• Like 2

He said on BOM. I took that to mean that he knows BOM hasn't updated.

Hey girlie...Seems haters have fallen..Prime hits that big 100M and the first to hit 95M OW outside of North America.. Can you imagine if China gives the robots a 3x+ multiplier off a 95-96M Opening in one territory.. And Transfomers has a whole lot left in July to assault. :)

• Like 2

Didn't BOM up date to Tues though?  Their Int # is a couple million higher than the w/e # was.  BOM though deducts P.R. from international since FOX counts it twice for domestic and int'l and other outlets report those numbers.

I have no idea when they update. I was never certain.

• Like 1

Yes but the overseas total is not updated daily like the domestic numbers. So with the not-to-date overseas numbers plus domestic through Sat, there will finally be a nice 700m+ figure on BOM. That is simply what I meant.
  • Like 1

97M OW Domestically...94M OW in ChinaHow the fuck does this series keep doing this?

Optimus Prime and Bay are simply more than meets the eye..Transformers!!! ---:D  Lol 2 of my friends told me they spit their drink that optimus has made practically a 100M in 3 days in China as well LOl. 14days to 250M ( Avatar Im going to miss you being number 1 of all time, but you'll take it back in 2016-2017)

• Like 1

It'll be interesting how it holds next weekend.I mean, it's Transformers, and nobody seems to really like it...but on the other hand, there's nothing really big opening for 4th of July either. That's got to help.

• Like 2

It'll be interesting how it holds next weekend.I mean, it's Transformers, and nobody seems to really like it...but on the other hand, there's nothing really big opening for 4th of July either. That's got to help.

I think GA likes it a lot more than critics and Internet forums
  • Like 5

It's already opened in SK. It's performing way below TF3 there. It opens in Japan on August 8, and in the UK on July 5.

So we willsee what it does in UK and Japan. :D Bigg Big Territorries my friend. Especially Japan..  Thanks Tele. I think your underestimating this franchise again OS guy..Stay tuned!!

• Like 3