CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Ok so 22J HTTYD2 same ball park as what I said couple hrs agoAOE, think I'd have to agree atm with high ends so I'll for now go with 38-41for it to do only 35-36 it has to play out like MOS,most others highertwo things, one with film at this BO level and higher being just 1% out in a calc Could throw you off millions2nd trying to do this shit from a mobile device is like ahhhh...hope you appreciate it LOL well I know you do Edited by Rth
  • Like 12

Ok so 22J HTTYD2 same ball park as what I said couple hrs agoAOE, think I'd have to agree atm with high ends so I'll for now go with 38-41for it to do only 35-36 it has to play out like MOS,most others highertwo things, one with film at this BO level and higher being just 1% out in a calc Could throw you off millions2nd trying to do this shot from a mobile device is like ahhhh...hope you appreciate it LOL well I know you do

We always appreciate it, Rth. 

• Like 1