#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

My firm has negotiated pretty good fees with our 401k provider, so it works out well for me currently. I prefer having investments diversified rather than all in one place, for example real estate in the US is still risky but in India it is a booming market  ;)

Who is your provider anyhow? Fidelity? Vanguard?

• Like 1

I would take a picture of my laserdiscs, but they're in storage at my parent's house.

(Not that my collection was anything special, but still.... laserdiscs!)

Laserdiscs.......man, you really are old.  :lol:

• Like 4

:lol:

What happened is that I had saved up a lot of money simply working for 2 years and I thought okay its just sitting around making 3-7% a year, I cant lock the money in as I need it in 5-10 years. and not a big risk taker.

So I though why not invest in something that simply offers more then capital appreciation? 

• Like 2

What risk are you talking about? Investment risk? I am a Risk analyst, but I deal with Enterprise controls and compliance risks. Probably not the area you are thinking of.

Impressive.

Posted Image

• Like 5

Pretty good. This TF4 fudge job is hilarious to watch. How are you?

A bit busy, a bit stressed. But all in all, it's good. Yea, definitely hilarious. Contrary to popular opinions, I think this summer has been interesting and fun. TF4 just add so much more to that.
  • Like 3