BadAtGender

Tues# TF4 10.41, HTTYD2 2.61, 22JS 2.28, Malef 1.57, TLAM2 1.17 | Full numbers Page 1

You don't know where to go. Domenico's in Pasadena had the best pizza ever.

I'll have to get over there sometime. :)

I mean, it's not like all of LA has lousy pizza. But I've yet to find any that match the top three joints near my little North Bay town, especially when it comes to crust. Something to do with the water, maybe.

• Like 1

I mean, it's not like all of LA has lousy pizza. But I've yet to find any that match the top three joints near my little North Bay town, especially when it comes to crust. Something to do with the water, maybe.

Well if you're comparing to SF.  LA area eateries don't compare to SF area.

• Like 3

Crusts make or break pizzas. You can do all you want with the toppings, but even with the best sauce and cheese and stuff, if your crust isn't up to snuff, the pizza won't be great.

A lot of people swear by Zeke's here in Seattle, but I've never found them to be anything more than mediocre because of the crust.

Edited by DamienRoc
  • Like 3

Pizza here in Wisconsin is pretty good,  I think the cheese makes all the difference.  Oh and fuck you California, happy cows are right here.

My (former) local dairy chain has the most hilariously bad, terribly punny billboards:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 2