BadAtGender

Tues# TF4 10.41, HTTYD2 2.61, 22JS 2.28, Malef 1.57, TLAM2 1.17 | Full numbers Page 1

We're approaching 10 pages of food discussion, guys. As much as I hate to admit it, we may have hideously derailed this thread. Time to drag ourselves back on topic.

I expected better enforcement of rules from an admin. Tsk tsk. Shakes head disapprovingly. Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

They might try to have part of them set in China if at all possible. 

Not bad in and of itself, but it's problematic that any such film is also completely non-critical of the Chinese government in order to secure such a release. I don't think that's good for a healthy creative environment.

Granted, there are several other issues with Hollywood that are problems for a healthy creative environment, so it's not likely to be a major problem.

• Like 1

Not bad in and of itself, but it's problematic that any such film is also completely non-critical of the Chinese government in order to secure such a release. I don't think that's good for a healthy creative environment.

Granted, there are several other issues with Hollywood that are problems for a healthy creative environment, so it's not likely to be a major problem.

Have you seen Johnny To's DRUG WAR yet?

• Like 1

Not bad in and of itself, but it's problematic that any such film is also completely non-critical of the Chinese government in order to secure such a release. I don't think that's good for a healthy creative environment.Granted, there are several other issues with Hollywood that are problems for a healthy creative environment, so it's not likely to be a major problem.

There is one scene in TF4 which sticks out so badly that I immediately thought "That scene is just included to get the movie past Chinese censors"
  • Like 1