BadAtGender

Tues# TF4 10.41, HTTYD2 2.61, 22JS 2.28, Malef 1.57, TLAM2 1.17 | Full numbers Page 1

I don't mind the cheese but the thing has no crust. What's pizza without crust? LOL

Aww, I like thin crust pizzas. When I'm too lazy to make proper pizza dough, sometimes I use lavash bread for a crust :).

• Like 1

I don't mind the cheese but the thing has no crust. What's pizza without crust? LOL

I pizza without crust is just a cracker with toppings on it. Pizza needs crust.

Edited by Empire
  • Like 1

off topic I know but what are the chances of transformers finishing first this weekend? Or do you guys think Tammy will take it?

• Like 3

Yea....I am not into the whole thin crust thing.

Aww, I like thin crust pizzas. When I'm too lazy to make proper pizza dough, sometimes I use lavash bread for a crust :).

I prefer thin crust. But we're talking non existent crust here.

• Like 2

This Mexican restuarant we're going to tomorrow we've been going for the last 15 years.  I've tried pretty much everything on the menu.  Over time, except I've never had the fish or shrimp tacos.  Which should I go with?

• Like 1

This Mexican restuarant we're going to tomorrow we've been going for the last 15 years.  I've tried pretty much everything on the menu.  Over time, except I've never had the fish or shrimp tacos.  Which should I go with?

A Mexican restaurant in Wisconsin? :wacko:

• Like 4

off topic I know but what are the chances of transformers finishing first this weekend? Or do you guys think Tammy will take it?

I give it a 100% chance. 

The real question is if the Transformers could eat pizza, would they prefer deep dish or thin crust?

• Like 2

Depends. Is the fish battered or not?

• Like 1