BadAtGender

Tues# TF4 10.41, HTTYD2 2.61, 22JS 2.28, Malef 1.57, TLAM2 1.17 | Full numbers Page 1

off topic I know but what are the chances of transformers finishing first this weekend? Or do you guys think Tammy will take it?

Should be TF4. Tammy I could see getting to the upper 20s to low 30s, but TF4 should be in the low-to-mid 30s for the 3day.

• Like 1

Should be TF4. Tammy I could see getting to the upper 20s to low 30s, but TF4 should be in the low-to-mid 30s for the 3day.

Well unless Tammy opens to $40m+ like Neighbors.

• Like 1

A Mexican restaurant in Wisconsin? :wacko:

Yeah and it even has real Mexicans cooking the food.

Though I picked up Chinese once and that had real Mexicans cooking that food too.

• Like 6

Yeah and it even has real Mexicans cooking the food.

Though I picked up Chinese once and that had real Mexicans cooking that food too.

That's like in L.A. Koreans cook Louisiana Fried Chicken, lol.

• Like 4

In Finland we have this thing. It's "pizza" and is sold on the convenience food aisle.

People often eat it cold.

Posted Image

Leave it to the Fins to fuck up pizza

• Like 8

3rd UPDATE, Monday, 1:08 PM:Based on matinee numbers so far,Tammy looks right now like it may gross $7M to $8M today (which would include late shows) on track for a $33M to $36M July Fourth holiday weekend. It will need strong word-of-mouth to push it higher, but as it looks now it’s gotten lukewarm reception, it maybe will take in $26M or lower for the 3-day weekend number. Deliver Us From Evil and Earth to Echo are on track to unearth anywhere from $3.5M to $4M for Echo and $3M to $3.5M for Evil for WednesdayIt’s still way early but right now the two pictures are tracking closely — with Echo pulling in maybe in the low-to-mid teens ($15m to $17M) with Evil maybe low teens for the holiday (maybe $12M to $15M). That’s how it looks now, but there are so many factors that will be influencing these numbers. Most of the Evil crowd will start coming in tonight. We are also watching the weather on the East Coast. Earth to Echo, which Relativity picked up after Disney said nah, may do a little better over the weekend given that there is no new family fare. But none of these pictures are getting good reception from critics and none are doing bang-up business. It’s blah like the weather on the East Coast.

• Like 4

A Mexican restaurant in Wisconsin? :wacko:

My brother in law is from New Mexico but lives in Iowa. The last time I visited them, I asked him what the best joint was in their town. His flat response: "I don't eat Mexican food in the midwest."

The Seattle area has a pretty sizeable Hispanic population so there are quite a few good options around here, thankfully.

• Like 2

I believe you can get it battered or grilled.  I know the shrimp tacos, the shrimp is grilled.

I'd go with the shrimp myself. I don't like the texture of "naked" fish in my tacos. Do you know what kind of fish they use?

• Like 1

3rd UPDATE, Monday, 1:08 PM:Based on matinee numbers so far,Tammy looks right now like it may gross $7M to $8M today (which would include late shows) on track for a $33M to $36M July Fourth holiday weekend. It will need strong word-of-mouth to push it higher, but as it looks now it’s gotten lukewarm reception, it maybe will take in $26M or lower for the 3-day weekend number. Deliver Us From Evil and Earth to Echo are on track to unearth anywhere from $3.5M to $4M for Echo and $3M to $3.5M for Evil for WednesdayIt’s still way early but right now the two pictures are tracking closely — with Echo pulling in maybe in the low-to-mid teens ($15m to $17M) with Evil maybe low teens for the holiday (maybe $12M to $15M). That’s how it looks now, but there are so many factors that will be influencing these numbers. Most of the Evil crowd will start coming in tonight. We are also watching the weather on the East Coast. Earth to Echo, which Relativity picked up after Disney said nah, may do a little better over the weekend given that there is no new family fare. But none of these pictures are getting good reception from critics and none are doing bang-up business. It’s blah like the weather on the East Coast.

Technically, we should talk about these numbers in the Wednesday thread (DamienRoc just posted the same info from Deadline there).

• Like 1

more of topicl stuff. It looks like Fault in Our Stars will have a slightly betterX than Twilight. But after two pretty bad drops it's good to see that it has leveled out. Now carry on with your pizza talk. I am on my way to see transformers in IMAX 3d with 9 other friends. Yes we just dropped $180 to go watch this movie lol

• Like 3

I'd go with the shrimp myself. I don't like the texture of "naked" fish in my tacos. Do you know what kind of fish they use?

I think cod, everything is cod around here since that's what just about every fish fry sells.  Along with perch and walleye.

• Like 2