BadAtGender

Tues# TF4 10.41, HTTYD2 2.61, 22JS 2.28, Malef 1.57, TLAM2 1.17 | Full numbers Page 1

Old Chicago Pizza in Petaluma, CA. To die for.

The crust is delicate, flaky, almost like a pastry. They curl a bit of cheese through the base of the crust as well. Sauce is some of the best I've ever tasted: rich, decadent, with more than a touch of wine.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 3

The crust is delicate, flaky, almost like a pastry. They curl a bit of cheese through the base of the crust as well. Sauce is some of the best I've ever tasted: rich, decadent, with more than a touch of wine.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What does a "decadent" sauce taste like? :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chicago is most def known for their classic "deep dish" pizza. I can't help but think of them as pies when they are that thick. How does the bread hold up?

• Like 1

Chicago is most def known for their classic "deep dish" pizza. I can't help but think of them as pies when they are that thick. How does the bread hold up?

I'm not a huge fan of Chicago-style overall (though it can be great, in the right hands). OCP is the right hands. Like I said, their crust is unlike any I've eaten anywhere else. The bottom doesn't get soggy, it holds up well under all that sauce and toppings, and the actual crust itself is almost like eating a pastry.

It's really rich pizza, a couple of slices will completely fill you up, and it's so thick you need to eat it with a knife and fork (unless you really don't care that much).

• Like 2