La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

I'm not saying he was a great guy. Compared to Kal, fishnets or Shay, I enjoy him

he's like the tallest midget

Kal's actually a decent user when he wants to be, he just defends his opinion and is probably drunk a lot.

Edited by Fancyarcher

I'm not saying he was a great guy. Compared to Kal, fishnets or Shay, I enjoy himhe's like the tallest midget

Kal isn't a troll. He has his own weird views on a movies popularity and how much it can make but I don't think he has attacked anyone for having an opposite view. He even refers to everyone as buddy, which is somewhat weird.He just went crazy last week :P Edited by grim22
  • Like 3

I'm not saying he was a great guy. Compared to Kal, fishnets or Shay, I enjoy him

he's like the tallest midget

or a godzilla film with the best legs

Posted Image

• Like 1

Kal isn't a troll. He has his own weird views on a movies popularity and how much it can make but I don't think he has attacked anyone for having an opposite view. He even refers to everyone as buddy, which is somewhat weird.

Kal gets tiresome in his single-mindedness, and I'll skim his posts, but he doesn't really bother me.

• Like 2

Kal isn't a troll. He has his own weird views on a movies popularity and how much it can make but I don't think he has attacked anyone for having an opposite view. He even refers to everyone as buddy, which is somewhat weird.

Let me clarify what I mean about Kal: he's a nice guy and has some crazy opinions at points. I used to have him on ignore though simply because of the Avatar 2 thread. He's gotten better though even though I don't understand about a fourth of his posts

• Like 2

<strong class='bbc'>Automatic generated message</strong><br />This topic has been closed by a moderator.<br /><br /><strong class='bbc'>Reason:</strong> 15 minute time-out...<br /><br />If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.<br /><br />Kind regards,<br />BoxOffice® Forums Staff

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 8