luna

Boxoffice.com's Top 100 Films of All Time 2014! (CLOSED)

Nah. You're not someone to be relied on. Sorry. Your thread that started in July is only a third of the way done. So no. You won't and SHOULDN'T do it.

Again, my personal thread I was taking at my own pace that has no input from others. If you didn't like how I was running it then you didn't have to read, it wasn't a voted list so I don't feel as if it's necessary to do it at any pace other than what I have the time and will for.

I'm sure there are people who would do a better job than me so I would like them to do it. But I merely mentioned I was willing if it were necessary.

There is no need to be harsh or rude, especially since I wasn't asking to, I was saying I was willing if that's what Lisa felt was best.

• Like 3

Just to say, I've got the next week or so nearly completely free and not much to do, so I'd like to do it.

(And before people bring up how long my 65 films of 2013 list took, I should note I specifically warned in the OP that I had half a ton of Uni stuff to do at that time and that long gaps were to be expected (especially since I was mainly doing it as a way to break my Writer's Block). Also, I didn't have any of those entries written up beforehand until Monsters University, after which I posted the rest of my list in a relatively timely fashion (until I convinced myself I'd already posted No1 when I hadn't))

Let him do it, he actually wants to.

Well, I've received Lisa's current tally of the votes and I'd just like to say SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

25813-i-immediately-regret-this-decision

Joke aside, I pulled an all-nighter and managed to tally up the rest of the votes and work out the top 100 (well, 102 thanks to ties). I'm planning on spending as much as tomorrow as I can be arsed to to start writing up commentaries. Depending on how many I get done expect the ceremony to start sometime between tomorrow and tuesday.

• Like 12

Well, I've received Lisa's current tally of the votes and I'd just like to say SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

25813-i-immediately-regret-this-decision

Joke aside, I pulled an all-nighter and managed to tally up the rest of the votes and work out the top 100 (well, 102 thanks to ties). I'm planning on spending as much as tomorrow as I can be arsed to to start writing up commentaries. Depending on how many I get done expect the ceremony to start sometime between tomorrow and tuesday.

at least my spreadsheet was very organised, right? ;)

Does the formatting of anyone's list look different?

Mine's a mess now as well.  The formatting of older posts is screwed up all over the forum, I think depending on if they came from a table or were done with Word etc. 

Just edited it by putting the line breaks back in.

Edited by TalismanRing

Alright, I've made the results thread and the list should start in a few hours. I've asked Water Bottle to pin it in the Box Office Discussion section but for now it's in the Speakeasy.

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/16429-box-officecoms-top-100-films-of-all-time-2014-edition-starting-in-a-few-hours/

• Like 2