kitik

weekend actuals 7/4-7/6 TF4 37.050

As long as the Coon still exists in some form, I'd put him up there

The Coon doesn't venture outside the SW7 or Hobbit threads. So he isn't an universal menace.

Let's see if he makes it here - I heard from a very reliable source close to JJ Abrams that SW7 will almost definitely be delayed to May 4th 2016.

• Like 2

what?????

Never heard of dollar theater runs?

It was that, I forgot about it. Yes, TASM2 started his dollar theater run this weekend  :ph34r:

• Like 3

I seriously can't stand assholes. I deal with them at work and I don't need them here. You saved him a online ass whooping C-John.

Edited by #ED
  • Like 6

The Coon doesn't venture outside the SW7 or Hobbit threads. So he isn't an universal menace.

Let's see if he makes it here - I heard from a very reliable source close to JJ Abrams that SW7 will almost definitely be delayed to May 4th 2016.

Lulz. That would be awesome!

• Like 1

I seriously can't stand assholes. I deal with them at work and I don't need him here. You saved him a online ass whooping C-John.

Glad I could save someone, I guess :lol:

But I am not gonna lie, I would loved to see that happening  :ph34r:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

Yeah well I heard JJ and PJ are swapping directorial chairs.

• Like 1

Brandon Routh is joining Arrow this season. From the star of Superman Returns to a supporting character of the TV show Arrow. What a career! :lol: 

• Like 2

Brandon Routh is joining Arrow this season. From the star of Superman Returns to a supporting character of the TV show Arrow. What a career! :lol:

Well, at least he's still in the DC universe...

• Like 1

EoT increasing PTA despite losing almost 1K theaters Posted Image

This forum may will EOT to the 100M mark. I have to say, EOT looked like it would be the big bomb of summer, but it will finish its run with 100M Domestic and 350M WW, while not a hit, it won't lose the studio much either, and should be a marginal profit after ancillaries. 

• Like 4