kitik

weekend actuals 7/4-7/6 TF4 37.050

:whip:

I wish the mods would do that more often.

I'd be fine if this board was a bit more focused on, you know, box office, instead of "my movie is better than your movie".

• Like 5

I'd be fine if this board was a bit more focused on, you know, box office, instead of "my movie is better than your movie".

Or what I did at 2 AM two years ago. I still hate you all for that. The Weekend thread is basically all about that  <_<

• Like 2

Wait, are you implying that "My movie" was not better than "Your movie". The performance that actor gave in my movie wipes the floor with any performance from your movie. In fact, the climactic fight alone is better than anything your movie had. I will give you the comedy setpiece your movie had, that may be better, but overall My movie rocks.

• Like 5

I picked a fine time to step away from the boards. BORING AS SHIT BOX OFFICE.

Yup, and get ready for the rest of July, it is gonna be even better than this weekend...

• Like 1

I'm not here to make friends dude. It's a forum where people are supposed to state their opinions and that's what I've been doing. Some people are getting hurt by my opinions which is quite shocking, to say the least.

Oh... PLEASE!

• Like 2