kitik

weekend actuals 7/4-7/6 TF4 37.050

Isn't Noah the first superhero? And in Divergent it is effectively a superheroine, Godzilla is a lizard superhero, and Transcendence sucks.  :ph34r:

Heh, I would like his opinion anyway. 

• Like 1

Fast 7 or Maleficent really should have stuck to early July. Apes could have even moved to July 4th (maybe too similar to TF4?)

There was no way Fast 7 was sticking to July after Paul Walker passed away.

• Like 4

Read what this guy is saying man. What is that attitude for? I really don't get it. Only because people said Maleficent is trash but some of those people like superhero movies :lol: ? We are not a superhero site.

What are your favorite movies of the year besides EoT? Did you liked Noah, Divergent, Godzilla or Transcendence, for example? 

Yes Cjohn, eveyone is reading what he is saying and were laughing our asses off. 

• Like 2

Not the posts with your opinions, but other posts where your answers make little to no sense ;) Like when you say this is a superhero forum, which it isn't. 

I never said it's a superhero forum! Please check and correct yourself. I just talked about many people being fans including you.

No man, you can call them trash. And other people can call Godzilla trash. None of that is wrong. 

I do not understand a bit of this post btw, since ASM2 is a comic book movie. Shouldn't it be mentioned alongside the other comic book movies and not with Godzilla and Maleficent? Or you liked ASM2?

I never intended to categorize any of these movies when I talked about others calling them trash. I was simply replying to a comment where I was supposed to be the ONE calling films trash.

Because you're Posted Imageing.

And CJohn, what do you think about this post? Why hasn't this person been banned? Did I ever use such words for somebody/somebody's posts?

Truly woeful, I must say!

I never said it's a superhero forum! Please check and correct yourself. I just talked about many people being fans including you.

How do you know I am a fan of superhero movies? 

Edited by CJohn

And CJohn, what do you think about this post? Why hasn't this person been banned? Did I ever use such words for somebody/somebody's posts?

Truly woeful, I must say!

And this is not rude, CJohn? 

I'm disgusted!

Report both posts and we the mods will deal with it. 

Edited by CJohn

Cinecandid, stop being so reactionary and simply talk about the movies. If you want to be more on-topic, we have a review forum where each movie can be discussed in detail. These threads -- though they derail from time to time -- are about discussing the actual box-office numbers.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 11

Cinecandid, stop being so reactionary and simply talk about the movies. If you want to be more on-topic, we have a review forum where each movie can be discussed in detail. These threads -- though they derail from time to time -- are about discussing the actual box-office numbers.

From time-to-time? let's be honest Tele. 

• Like 4