Ezen Baklattan

BOF Presents: Les Sympathiques (THE STORY'S NOT OVER)

*As the celebrations continue, we then see Pinkette fetching a bucket of bells from a lowly part of town. Suddenly, she sees Blank Valblank walking down the street. He is walking around with headphones on, dancing to “Come and Get Your Love” by Redbone.*

is it bad that when I got to this I just listened to the whole song

AWESOME CHAPTER SPAGHETTI BTW

• Like 1

After a long delay, Les Sympathiques is back!

PART 5

*Valblank tries to guide Pinkette to Safe Haven, soon realizing that Holtine was dead the entire time. He treks through the woods with her to a new place with Pinkette in his arms.*

VALBALNK: Suddenly, I am, suddenly, my Pink, / Our November 7th will come. / Yesterday, I had no friends, / Today I have hope in my hand, / Like a phone call from a friend, / Something great has begun.

Suddenly, my soul, / Has been liberated from heck, / I was sent into the storm, / Now I am here on a hundred foot trek, / The bombing has gone, / The Chris Pratt miracle is born.

How was I to know, that Tucci screaming wouldn’t previal? / Trusting me as heroes do, / I can truly give my soul to you, / Just a child who cannot know, if the fall and winter may truly blow, / There is darkness everywhere, / and cruel Bayhem I cannot share.

Nevermore upset, / Nevermore lovesick, / You have warmed my life much as Olaf did, / You have brought the gift of likes, / Such likes so long denied me.

Suddenly I see, / A chance to win extra gold, / Something suddenly has begun.

*We see Valblank and Pinkette reach a large convent, converted to a movie theater. Having heard this was a place for lost souls, Valblank was content to stay here. Suddenly, a wild Tele appears!*

TELEVERT: Stop, and release the child!

VALBLANK: Never, you troll! This is not where I leave her! I will run across the world and never leave her behind, until both of our spirits are equalized in identical hopes!

TELEVERT: That was....oddly specific.

*They continue on their Benny Hill style chase, when suddenly, a mysterious face pulls the two away from the shadows, out of Televert’s line of sight.*

M. NUMBERS: I must thank you for you act of kindness done ages ago. My quota has never been filled so quickly.

VALBLANK: I must do what I can to make the populace feel valued.

PINKETTE: But you do it regardless of-

VALBANK: WHATEVER I CAN!

M. NUMBERS: Well, I have a special place for you to stay. It is a small residence, the Cayemme home, where you and Pinkette can stay with us and enjoy our family of stories.

VALBLANK: Thank you so much....RTH bless you.

*They escape to the home, and Tele wonders where they are. He decides that if he can’t find them, he’ll do the second best thing he knows how to do: sing an angsty song. He climbs up to the top of the convent, wanting to make for some good cinematography, but the cameraman naturally gets too up in his face. Go figure.*

TELEVERT: There, out in the darkness, a troll is lurking, / Fallen from RTH, With all of his choice / Now I must ban him, I never will cease, / Till they all hear my voice, till they all hear my voice.

He knows his way in each board, / Exploits each system as his will, / Those who follow the path of the 10k, / Shall have their quota fill. / And if they fall as BKB fell, the IP no more!

Likes, in such multitudes, / Hard to be counted / Filling these peasants, will value and worth, / You are the angels, from our forum’s birth, / Keeping watch of the threads, keeping watch of the threads,

You hold your place with the mods, You hold your glow and your light, / Everyone seeks to rise to your high levels, / And is always so trite, / And if you fall as BKB fell, you’ll hear my voice!

And so it must be for so it is posted, on the doorway to the Charter home, / That those who lack the right GIFS, will stay alone!

RTH, let me ban him, that I may see him, / Without his IP, I will never rest, / Till then, This I swear, this I swear for the likes!

• Like 6

2016: THE BOX OFFICE HAS FALLEN INTO GREATER DISARRAY. PINKETTE HAS GROWN INTO A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRL, AS A REVOLUTION AGAINST THE MODERATION TEAM, LED BY EMPARIUS, HANJORLAS, AND ETHAN HUNTROCHE ENTERS FULL FORCE. TELEVERT IS STILL ON THE LOOKOUT FOR VALBLANK

LES SYMPATHIQUES CONTINUES SOON. FOR REAL THIS TIME.

• Like 2