Ezen Baklattan

BOF Presents: Les Sympathiques (THE STORY'S NOT OVER)

I've also pretty much cast most of the major cast. I'm also trying to avoid creating the same dynamics as the BOF Hunger Games (especially with the love quadrangle between ECSTACY/Pink/#Ed/Sam), so don't expect #Ed or Ecstacy to play Eponine. It's also telling that Empire plays one of the good guys.  :lol:

• Like 3

*Holtine continues walking to a hideaway with BKB. She is alone and terrified.*

HOLTINE: Come on, good chap, go and wear your shoes, / Don’t it make a change to have someone who can’t refuse. / Easy likes just clicking some small things. / Crush all my feelings that I was among the kings, / Ready awards trackers, cause this is where Holtine sings!

*BKB does a few...things...with Holtine, eventually leaving her under the bridge, next to a discarded, messy bed. Holtine begins to lay down and lament her woes.*

HOLTINE: There was a time when posters were kind, / Where they weren’t extra, / and their posts were splendid, / There was a time when likes were blind, / And the world was a joy, / but then all of that ended. / Because after winter, / it was all such a ploy.

I dreamed a dream in time gone by, / when box office was high, / with discussions worth living, / I dreamed, LEGO would never die! / I dreamed that RTH was forgiving.

Then I was young and could soar high, / So dreams were made of our potential, / But nothing ever reached the sky, / Who knew that this would be essential?

But the flame wars come at night, / With misery of the season, / All weekends tear you hope apart, / And the best fall without reason!

He predicted the summer by my side! / He filled the threads with endless wonder! / He had some glory in his stride, / but he was gone when Optimus came. / But still I dream they’ll come to me! / Dragon and Edge will make their winning! / But there are hits that cannot be! / And there are days we end up sinning!

I had a dream these month would be, / so different from this hell we’re seeing! So different now, from what it seems!!!!

Spidey has killed the dream, I dream.........

*We zoom out and see that literally all living creatures in the universe are crying uncontrollably. Expect Claire Holt to do well at Oscar season*

TO BE CONTINUED

Posted Image

Rewatchable. Resingable. Rereadable. Amazing.

Edited by Claire Nolan Holt
  • Like 5

I've also pretty much cast most of the major cast. I'm also trying to avoid creating the same dynamics as the BOF Hunger Games (especially with the love quadrangle between ECSTACY/Pink/#Ed/Sam), so don't expect #Ed or Ecstacy to play Eponine. It's also telling that Empire plays one of the good guys.  :lol:

Yeah, I am happy to be a good guy this time.  :lol:

• Like 3