CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Just found Tele on Facebook. He doesn't seem like a 500 years old man to me. 

EDIT: Facebook*. 

Edited by CJohn

Tele, can you solve the mystery and confirm if Moses and Rameses' skin color are accurately portrayed in Exodus: Gods and Kings?

He can't - cataracts had gotten the best of him by that time...

• Like 3

So I am not the only one who does that.

I took a peek at the thread with real photographs and nobody looks like how I imagined them except for, I think Baumer. I didn't see all the photos but I'm going to go back to thinking Dar is a cool, smoking De Niro, Telemachos is O'Toole, Empire is a suave hearthrob etc.Jack Nevada worries me though......!
  • Like 1

I took a peek at the thread with real photographs and nobody looks like how I imagined them except for, I think Baumer. I didn't see all the photos but I'm going to go back to thinking Dar is a cool, smoking De Niro, Telemachos is O'Toole, Empire is a suave hearthrob etc.Jack Nevada worries me though......!

That thread is slowly going in a different direction than what it was meant to be.

I took a peek at the thread with real photographs and nobody looks like how I imagined them except for, I think Baumer. I didn't see all the photos but I'm going to go back to thinking Dar is a cool, smoking De Niro, Telemachos is O'Toole, Empire is a suave hearthrob etc.

Jack Nevada worries me though......!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wait, what are you worried about: my real picture in that thread or my profile pic?

He's no different on FB. Tele JR pics for those likes.

I noticed that :lol: The kid, that is how I recognized it was his facebook :rofl:

EDIT: That and you saying his real name on this thread  :ph34r:

Edited by CJohn

1....2...CJohn's coming for you...3....4...better lock your doors...

You responded to my FB post 2 days late. Very unacceptable.

Time to discover MrPink. 1:46 AM right now. I am on fire.  :ph34r:

I noticed that :lol: The kid, that is how I recognized it was his facebook :rofl:

Never bothered to see who else he has on his FB.I have like 5-6 people from BOF.I can only add about 2 more before it gets out of hand.